eu supplier

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello! 

I need a good dropship supplier from EU for stuff like camping gear, products for pets, drones, kitchen and gardening...

It will be good if it's free.

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager
2354 162 339

Hi @myhobby11,

Nick here from Shopify. 

I did a search and found a couple of potential dropshipping companies based out of the EU which might be of some use to you. I was thinking it might be difficult to find one dropshipper which covers all of the types of products you listed. There might be some crossover with some dropshippers though. You can see some of the ones I thought would be applicable to you below:

I also found a blog post which discusses how to dropship camping gear supplies which you can read here

A dropship supplier could also come across this post and reach out. Hopefully what I shared above is a step in the right direction in the meantime. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
2 0 0
Hi, Nick
Thank you for your research. I noticed that this niche (campin gear...)
it`s not so popular. Everybody sells just clothes, shoes etc. Do you think
this niche is good?

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager
2354 162 339

Hi @myhobby11,

I think niche can be good if you really focus on it and market it well to show off your niche so to say. In terms of camping gear, I wouldn't be 100% sure with that industry personally. This is something you would know much more than I would being in the industry itself. I'd say it could be worth doing some more research on the camping gear industry as a whole and seeing what works/ sells and what doesn't, what's feasible for you to be able to sell etc. to give you an idea of how to approach it. 

Hope this helps. 

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes