fulfillment services in Los Angeles

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi, I am looking for a great recommend on fulfillment service to store and ship sporting apparel and gear that integrates well with Shopify. Amazon fulfillment end up taking 15% which is too high for a start up investing so much in manufacturing costs. Anyone have any thoughts on either of these below fulfillment services:

Medallion enterprises  www.medallionenterprises.com

or

Whiplash

Thanks so much,Daron

daronkeet@mac.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
153 0 9

Hi Daron,

Good Luck with your new start up business. I would personally suggest you try to do order fulfillment and shipping initially in house by yourself to save even more on start-up costs, unless you really do not have the space required for storage.

Additionally, is there any specific reason your seeking a fulfillment service based in Los Angeles CA.?

Regards, Charlie

e-commerce order fulfillment made fast. simple. easy. www.fulfillrite.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Charlie,

I live in LA so I want to start things off being able to manage quality control and see that my manufactured soccer balls are up to the quality I want. I really want to spend my energy creating video content and marketing my soccer balls, so I feel trying to do fulfillment myself going to Fedex to ship 5 balls a week as a start up would not be the most effecient way to grow. So having the fulfillment idea of someone else handling shipping frees my time up to contact potential retailers and spend time driving potential clients to the site verse driving to Fedex. Thanks for your time in responding, very appreciated as I know how busy we all are.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
153 0 9

Daron, My pleasure to help!

Makes a lot of sense, although you may want to try using FedEx or UPS and schedule a pickup so they come to your office to get it and you do not have to drive over the the depot.

Good luck with your marketing...

Charlie

e-commerce order fulfillment made fast. simple. easy. www.fulfillrite.com
0 Likes