global dropshipping or Local dropshipping?

SwedDrop
Tourist
5 0 2

Hello!

What do you people think is the best, global or local dropshipping?

Motivate what you think!

ShopMaster_ERP
Shopify Partner
250 7 41

I think that it depends on you. If you wish to sell with no inventory, warehouse and (limited) money then Drop Shipping is the way to go.

The online selling industry is already crowded. With no inventory, investment and cost, you will find many competitors doing the same.

❤️ ShopMaster.com - FREE dropshipping solutions
✔️ Import products | Pirce and Inventory Monitor | Auto-order | Auto Fulfillment
☕ Official dropshipping partner of AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, and Chianbrands
Ana_Carolina_Ra
Tourist
16 0 1

Hello, 

We dropship our products. 

We are a Jewelry Store with products in Silver 925 and Silver gold plated. 

Happy to be your suppliers

Kind regards

0 Likes

We will be launching in 2 months a robust powerful dropship platform on www.sourceofgoods.com. 

Source of Goods aims to become the premier one stop wholesale drop ship platform for you to source goods to sell anywhere in the e-commerce ecosphere.

We offer several valuable benefits to our lucky clients:

• Drop-Shipped MILLIONS of brand name US based products in 20 main categories and thousands of subcategories
  • Goods will be priced at wholesale and you don’t pay for an item until you make a sale. 
  • We will facilitate all shipping and logistics for each order. 
  • We will integrate to Amazon Seller Central and eBay. 
  • Every order placed by your customer will reflect on the Source of Goods platform and conversely reflect a lower quantity of the item available.
  • Our items will as well be eligible to be offered anywhere in the US e-commerce universe via manual (bulk csv) uploads of the products on source of goods and uploads back to source of goods with the order information.
  • Customer Service Support

Our website is currently under construction. In about a months’ time we will be launching to select testers to test the functionality of our web site. In two months’ time we will go live to the public. We are very excited to be exhibiting at the IRCE show in Chicago at the end of June.

ecommercery
Excursionist
10 1 4

Local is definitely the best if you can get good products from a good supplier. Local means faster deliveries and more control over the processes in addition to possibly being able to get better pricing in future. I would take local any day if the supplier and the product is good.

Learn how to build and grow a sustainable eCommerce website | https://ecommercery.com

100% agreed!! Thats why our new platform we are launching will be a robust one of a kind drop ship wholesale network with millions of brand name US BASED products!! Get what you want when you need it!

0 Likes
ronaldgavarrete
Tourist
5 0 0

I'd like to see your products. Any previous experience with Honduras? 

0 Likes
ronaldgavarrete
Tourist
5 0 0

I've seen your site and I like what I see. Have you considered business with central american parties? B2B ?? 

0 Likes
www.sourceofgoods.com has MILLIONS of
products on our site, ALL based in the USA and available for sale in your
Shopify stores!!

See products from this page:

https://sourceofgoods.com/shop-by-category.php
0 Likes
www.sourceofgoods.com only ships within the
USA. All of our products are located in the USA and nothing ships from any
vendor outside of the country. Buyers get their purchases quick because
nothing needs to wait to be imported