hot products

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

I need help in getting hot products. I'm referring to products that can easily be bought and sell it online.  I'm pretty sure somebody can share with me you ideas of success

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @WandaJenkins,

Maybe you can use ShopMaster to dropship from AliExpress to your Shopify store.

You can log in to your AliExpress common buyer account, go to My AliExpress > Dropshipping Center, then you will see Find Products to Sell and Product Analysis.

1. Here you can use lots of Filters (Orders, Prices, Shipping, etc.) to find out the winning products that best meet all your needs, even those that have been recently sold the most within a week.

2. You can click the blue Analyze button to check the detailed analysis of a certain product between a time range.

3. If you have installed the ShopMaster Chrome Extension(go to Apps in Chrome > Web Store, then search ShopMaster dropshipping to install it), then you can import this product directly to your ShopMaster account in one click, then import those products to your Shopify store within a few clicks.

ShopMaster_ERP_0-1601361087640.png

ShopMaster_ERP_1-1601361087651.png

ShopMaster_ERP_2-1601361087649.png

4. The most important thing is that you can purchase those products with the exclusive DS prices based on your dropshipper level.

5. ShopMaster is listed in the Apps there. You can connect your Shopify store to ShopMaster and authorize your AliExpress dropshipping account to ShopMaster then use ShopMaster to import AliExpress products, price and inventory sync, auto-order, auto-sync tracking info, etc.

❤️ ShopMaster.com - FREE dropshipping solutions
✔️ Import products | Pirce and Inventory Monitor | Auto-order | Auto Fulfillment
☕ Official dropshipping partner of AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, and Chianbrands
0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

We can surely can assist you with your problem @WandaJenkins  since our dropshipping services also has a product catalog of winning products you can search on plus we update it weekly. Please contact us or check our website to know more.

Global Fulfillment & Dropshipping Services
https://fulfillman.com/
Email Support: Info@fulfillman.com
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Wow! I think I may have got the best products I needed.  so interesting

0 Likes
Highlighted
33 0 0

hi @WandaJenkins