how do you order via aliexperss? and what about billing?

5 0 0

Hi, 

after two months I have got first two orders and I met with a problem for ordering from aliexpress. I received money to paypal account, but there is no such option in aliexpress. OKay, I tried to pay by card but there was problem with billing address: it gave me only 3 countries to choose: UK, USA, CANDA. Neither of these countries suits to me. 
Unfortunately, but I had to order from ebay which was not the best option. How do you do orders and billing? Or you have contracts with suppliers? 

Thanks in advance 

www.opossumdeals.com 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
208 0 27

Hi, Mantas N!

I’m Melissa, a Shopify Guru. Thanks for reaching out.

If you are having a little trouble with billing and order from Aliexpress fo your inventory, have you thought about an app?

There are two very popular apps available in the Shopify app store that integrate with your admin, where you can list and order items. Check them out here to see if they would fit the needs of your business and possibly solve the issue you are having: 

Hope this information helps! You can reach out to the Guru team https://docs.shopify.com/support  if you have any questions.

Have a great day!

Melissa | Shopify Guru

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hello Melissa, 

thanks for your answer. I do have Oberlo app but as a rule these products were inserted manualy. I was trying to order via aliexpress but as I told it before there was a problem with card billing address.

Main question is how people purchases via aliexpress to customers and how they are paying? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Yes , in your case you should pay the supplier using the payments methods listed in his page.

In some case the supplier can give you his paypal adress to pay, but that imply that you have a good relation ship with him.

Try to ask him directly about the paypal adress, if he doesn't want just put any country of the ones he gave you to pay using CC. Those informations aren't for the shipping, it's just to confirm the credit card informations.

hope that helps.

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

That is the problem that CC country is not USA,UK, or Canada. When I try to choose any they write me that information is incorect and they cannot confirm payment. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Make sure you can issue international payment using that credit card (can you buy hosting with it) . If yes then choose any country from those 3 (even if your card isn't issued there) and continue with your order. I believe it will pass.

0 Likes