imported products from oberlo populate as 0 in stock

Highlighted
1 0 0

Every time I import a product from oberlo, it imports fine except the tiny detail that it comes in with 0 stock. going to the Ali Express page, I clearly see 900+ units in stock. What is happening? I didn't have this issue last week....

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
911 60 161

Hey, there.

Dallas here from the Shopify Social Care Team.

When it comes to inventory from Oberlo it can take a bit of time for all of the inventory details to push through to Shopify. If that is the case there are a few workarounds that you can follow. The first would be to wait. There isn't a specific wait time, but there have been reports that it can take up to a few hours or a day.

If you wanted to put an order in through your site right away then you can add a bit of inventory manually so that you will be able to make a sale through your Shopify domain and be able to place an order with your supplier. To do this you would just go to the Products section of your Store Admin > select the product that you want to add inventory too > scroll down to Inventory where you can adjust the number.

It will look like this:

16-43-1d6jb-v6lqo

If you find that the inventory still hasn't pushed through then the best step would be to reach out to hello@oberlo.com. The Oberlo team should be able to help you get this all fixed up!

If you have any more questions for me please let me know! If you reply to this forum thread it will come right through to me.

Best,
Dallas

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, my product inventories on my website randomly go to 0 and say out of stock from time to time even though it says that the supplier has inventory when I check. When I try and manually set the inventory number to the exact number shown from the supplier, it eventually is set back to 0 again. I don't really know how to exactly deal with this problem?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
911 60 161

If you're using dropshipping you won't be able to manually adjust the inventory. By the sounds of it the SKU number has broken the link between your store and your supplier. In that case, if you're using Oberlo you're going to want to override the current item with a new version from the supplier.

If you're using another supplier you're going to just need to delete the item and then re-upload it. Once you do this the inventory numbers should reset and stay at the numbers that they are supposed to be set to. 

When it comes to dropshipping the biggest thing to remember is that the SKU numbers cannot be touched. If you adjust the SKU numbers at all it breaks the link with the supplier. Even if you add it back in exactly how it was. Once the link is broken the product has to be deleted and re-added. 

Please let me know if you run into any further issues or if you have any other questions. 

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @VtheMan 

The Zero Stock issue has solved? 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes