looking for dropshippers with VEGAN/VEGAN FRIENDLY products for a fast growing, niche marketplace

Highlighted

Hello @lucy1 

Please check the below Vegan Dropshipping companies. 

Greendropship

Dejavegan

Bags Life

Vegan Wholesaler

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi , there. Do you still have the platform available for newcomers?

I am looking into the prospect of creating my e-commerce vegan, organic,  and bulk foods if I am able to find the right supplier for logistics purposes.

I know your post was in 2018 so perhaps you may not even be on the Shopify circuit. I hope so, and to hear back from you.

Warmest regards

Ginger Barucci 

@lucy1 wrote:

Hi, 

We're working on creating a platform to sell vegan products, with the goal of making being vegan a positive consumer experience instead of a daily inconvenience.

We haven't been online for too long, but are already the largest vegan only marketplace in the U.S. and are quickly growing. If you are a dropshipper, a vegan company/have a vegan product/a vegan product line, and are interested in opening a store on a marketplace designed for your niche - let's talk. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi ,am looking for a vegan products suppliers for my dropdhiping store. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0
Hello. 
I saw your memo on Shopify and would like to hear more. I am a dropshipper.
Thank you.
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi,

I am trying also to find suppliers with vegan abd zero waste products, i have checked all the previous links and searched in all apps from shopify but still no luck...

If you know anything more it would be much appreciated.

Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Lucy, I am Elaine, nice to know such a big dropship vegan store from you.

I am interested to be one of your online dropshipper store, do you do dropship to Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia?

May I have more info on how to work with your Vagan store dropshipper?

I looking forward to your reply.

Thank you

0 Likes