looking for dropshippers with VEGAN/VEGAN FRIENDLY products for a fast growing, niche marketplace

2 0 0

Hi, 

We're working on creating a platform to sell vegan products, with the goal of making being vegan a positive consumer experience instead of a daily inconvenience.

We haven't been online for too long, but are already the largest vegan only marketplace in the U.S. and are quickly growing. If you are a dropshipper, a vegan company/have a vegan product/a vegan product line, and are interested in opening a store on a marketplace designed for your niche - let's talk. 

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hi Lucy! It sounds like a great shop! I know what an inconvience it is to try and hunt down what is/is not vegan.

We're available to dropship any of our products, which are all vegan and very gender-neutral!  Please see beargrass.co/contact/ for my contact info. 

-David

0 Likes
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
434 0 77

Hi, Lucy!

My name is Jade, I am with the Social Care Team at Shopify.

I looked online and found one vegan boutique that is welcoming dropshippers called James&Co to sell their jackets online. 

Let us know the name of your site! I would love to check it out! ?

Jade | Social Care

0 Likes
2 0 0

Thank you guys so much for the replies! 
Our site is called BillionVegans.com , at the moment it's just a stage for vegan/vegan friendly businesses to reach their audience. I'll have the head of seller relations reach out and try to get both of your suggestions up on the site :)

Our goal is to grow the marketplace and especially to strengthen the vegan community as a result of supporting vegan businesses.  If either of you (or anyone else) would be interested in being a member of our extended team/ community, selling on the site, or contributing to the blog, please send me an email to lucy@billionvegans.com, I'd love to hear from you. 

0 Likes
2 0 0

Beargrass is no longer available for dropshipping. Thank you for all who were interested. 

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi,

i am a Toronto based drop shipper. i am launching my vegan store in April 2019. 

Kindly let me know if you would like to have a skype session to discuss dropshipping in Canada. if yes then kindly get back to me at info@herbivorecentral.com 

Thanks

sam  

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
15 0 2

Hi,

I found this list of suppliers, hope you can find the one you need.

Get actionable E-commerce tracking with Ecomfit app - http://tiny.cc/detail-ecomfit
0 Likes
3 0 0
I've been looking for you guys lol. This is just what I needed. Thank you. Excuse me, I just excited that I found a vegan supplier. I'm complete!!!!
Ok. How do we get started?🤗 I'm too excited to type anything else lol. Thank you 💚
0 Likes
3 0 0
Oops, sorry, I replied to the wrong person. Please disregard my message 🙃
Thanks 💚
0 Likes