looking for dropshippers with VEGAN/VEGAN FRIENDLY products for a fast growing, niche marketplace

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi, 

We're working on creating a platform to sell vegan products, with the goal of making being vegan a positive consumer experience instead of a daily inconvenience.

We haven't been online for too long, but are already the largest vegan only marketplace in the U.S. and are quickly growing. If you are a dropshipper, a vegan company/have a vegan product/a vegan product line, and are interested in opening a store on a marketplace designed for your niche - let's talk. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Lucy! It sounds like a great shop! I know what an inconvience it is to try and hunt down what is/is not vegan.

We're available to dropship any of our products, which are all vegan and very gender-neutral!  Please see beargrass.co/contact/ for my contact info. 

-David

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
423 0 92

Hi, Lucy!

My name is Jade, I am with the Social Care Team at Shopify.

I looked online and found one vegan boutique that is welcoming dropshippers called James&Co to sell their jackets online. 

Let us know the name of your site! I would love to check it out! ?

Jade | Social Care

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thank you guys so much for the replies! 
Our site is called BillionVegans.com , at the moment it's just a stage for vegan/vegan friendly businesses to reach their audience. I'll have the head of seller relations reach out and try to get both of your suggestions up on the site :)

Our goal is to grow the marketplace and especially to strengthen the vegan community as a result of supporting vegan businesses.  If either of you (or anyone else) would be interested in being a member of our extended team/ community, selling on the site, or contributing to the blog, please send me an email to lucy@billionvegans.com, I'd love to hear from you. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Beargrass is no longer available for dropshipping. Thank you for all who were interested. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

i am a Toronto based drop shipper. i am launching my vegan store in April 2019. 

Kindly let me know if you would like to have a skype session to discuss dropshipping in Canada. if yes then kindly get back to me at info@herbivorecentral.com 

Thanks

sam  

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi,

I found this list of suppliers, hope you can find the one you need.

- Was my response helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
- If you want to boost sale, try these: Actionable Insight Analytics | Web Push Notification | Promotion & Exit-Intent Pop-up - learn more
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1
I've been looking for you guys lol. This is just what I needed. Thank you. Excuse me, I just excited that I found a vegan supplier. I'm complete!!!!
Ok. How do we get started?🤗 I'm too excited to type anything else lol. Thank you 💚
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1
Oops, sorry, I replied to the wrong person. Please disregard my message 🙃
Thanks 💚
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, 

yes I’m starting a store and would like to sell/drop ship great quality Vegan purses and accessories. I’m in the early stages of my store so would love to work with you guys. The name of my store is called luxurious bargains. 

0 Likes