need to know if your allowed to sync other drop shippers like for example aliexpress?

Nelson_Abreu
1 0 0

Hi started building a store and need to know if sync from other drop shippers for example ALI express?

0 Likes

Hi @Nelson_Abreu 

Shopify store supports multiple suppliers.  You can add any supplier and sell your own products as well. 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
Sophia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
672 43 84

Hello, @Nelson_Abreu.

Sophia here from Shopify. Welcome to the Shopify Community, and congratulations on starting your store!

@dropship_helps is absolutely correct—you can sync products from multiple suppliers. There are a few different apps that help you easily import AliExpress products to your store. I recommend starting with Oberlo. They've got a ton of resources on their website including articles, tutorials, and courses to help you along your entrepreneurial journey.

Keep in mind that when you're dropshipping, especially if you're working with multiple suppliers, you'll typically be working with either a free shipping rate or a flat shipping rate. This is because we don't often know which carriers will be used once a product reaches its destination country, so we can't guarantee the carrier or the timeframe with calculated rates. I'm happy to discuss product pricing and shipping strategy with you if you have any questions.

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog