one subscription of shopify platform is useful for somany websites

Solved
Highlighted
6 0 0

hi friends,

One  basic subscription of shopify platform is enough for 2 or more number websites created or not ?

please answer me  immediately.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
582 68 102

Hey, @alidropmall!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

Great question! One Shopify subscription will get you one Shopify store. For multiple Shopify stores on Shopify, you will need separate subscriptions. We do offer a multi-store discount for merchants on the Shopify plan who have more than one store that are the exact same, except for language or currency - whereby your first store is on the Shopify plan or higher and the subsequent store(s) would need to be on the same plan, but for the cost of the plan below. 

I hope this helps but let me know if you have any further questions. 

Kind regards,

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

hi,

I wanted to create 4 to 5 websites ( dropshipping) on shopify platform ( basic package)....So, how much discount you will give.

please offer me in the near future.

thanks & regardsm

ramesh babu

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
582 68 102

There is no discount for the basic package at this time. There is only a discount for the $79.00 plan if every shop is the same except for language and currency.

Kind regards,

Lulu | Social care @ Shopify Support

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
258 8 21

Hi @alidropmall! Gabby here from the Community Engagement team at Spocket.

I think Lulu answered your question perfectly! From my end, I'd like to recommend Spocket as one of the apps you can use to source out suppliers from for your website. What are you planning on selling? If you're looking for topnotch quality items from mainly EU-based and US-based suppliers who can ship these items in as fast as 1-3 days, 3-5 days, or 4-7 days, it's definitely worth checking out. The platform has a catalog with smart filters to make your product search easy and quick!

Dropshipping_suppliers_for_best_US_EU_products___Spocket.png

You can sign-up for free to gain access to the catalog on Spocket's official website. You can also learn more about the app there or by joining Spocket's official Facebook group. All the best and hope you can check Spocket out!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi  @alidropmall 

One Shopify account for only one Shopify Store.  

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes