pricing?

Highlighted
6 0 0

Hello, I'm still researching drop shipping. I'm wondering how much do you mark up the price of the product? Is it an arbitrary fixed percent? 

thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
11 0 0

Hello,

You can add your supplier feed easily and create a task with it. It's simple, one task, one supplier. If you have more than one supplier you can create a new task and add unique property of this tasks, like price margins, filters, scheduler the inventory management and so on.

Try it for free if you want: https://apps.shopify.com/syncee-1

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Sorry, I don't think I explained myself well. I'm wondering how much prices are increased.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
28 0 1

Hello Mike,

I’m Freya, here with the Shopify Support Team!

That's a great question, most dropshippers will let you choose your markup. For example, the Oberlo App lets you choose global pricing rules, or set specific markups for different price brackets. Very generally speaking most retailers will do a 50% markup, but it really depends on your niche, the cost of your original items, and what your competition is charging. We can a great blog post here that goes into different methods of calculating retail price if you'd like to read more about it!
Please let me know if you have anymore questions and I would be more than happy to help!

Cheers :)

0 Likes