"Dropshipmate" and "Importify" questions

Highlighted
27 0 0

I was testing out "Dropshipmate" and "Importify" to dropship Amazon products but I notice that the prices are the same retail prices which means you have to mark them up substansualy to make a profit, why would a customer buy from you if they can get the product at a lower cost on Amazon itself...Am I missing something? Is there something else I should be doing with the app or should i be contacting the suppliers to get wholesale prices or something?

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hey Edgy, I am using importify myself.

There are many reasons why the customer will buy from you and not from the wholesaler.

1. A consumer typically doesn’t know about the first seller. 

2. Consumers will pay more, for a better shopping experience. If your website looks professional with great images, description, and provide a better ‘buyers’ experience, buyers will buy at your shop instead of going for the cheapest price elsewhere.

3. as a dropshipper you advertise to your target audience (niche based) on Facebook ads / google / instagram or any other media buying - consumers see the AD and buy right away, they want the product now. They won’t spend any time searching google for alternatives or other shops.

you may want to check thier guide, it is well explained https://importify.com/dropshipping

Regards,
Vin

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1902 37 230

Hi,

Since, amazon has a huge number of products. Customers can't get to each and every product on the whole website. So you can target the niche products and keep them on your website. Advertise your website for that niche products and get hit first in google search engine. Customers may buy from you as you will be at top in the search. And moreover using Dropshipmate app you can import product reviews too. Most of the customers rely on product reviews before they put it to purchase. So, target the niche products and make your profits with your own prices set in your shopify store.

All the Best...

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted
27 0 0

Thank you guys for your feedback. I started importing products from Dropshipmate last night and it was Awesome! But how do you keep purchase reciepts from getting to your customers? I am afraid that if I dropship something from amazon they will put the reciept in the box, my consumer will see it and want a refund or no make future purchases?

0 Likes