"Ships from" Product Variant

Solved
tonibo
7 0 0

Hello Helen. Would you help me with something else? Here's what I'm struggling with...

We have one product with multiple variations. So our supplier offers a shipping method from both USA (only for USA) and from China to many countries. The SKU for shipping the same variant from USA to USA and from China to other country is different. So can you help us make delivery possible both from USA to USA and from china to the other countries? And is it possible to do it without  ''Shiping from'' column on the product page and that to be chose when the customer checks out. Thanks

0 Likes
Helen
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1183 154 193

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @tonibo! Thanks for reaching out. I moved your question to start a new topic since it was unrelated to the previous thread. This will help us, and any other merchants with a similar issue find it more easily. 

Are you dropshipping and referring to the ‘Ships from’ variant, as seen below for example? 

20-11-o62wo-mltwz

While it’s not possible to customize your checkout in order to have the choice made there, nor can it be fully removed from your product page, there is a way to make it so that it seamlessly works to deliver the USA SKU to your USA customers, and the China SKU to your international customers.

The solution is to rename the variants from ‘Ships from’ to ‘Ships to’. This way your customer will choose their location as the variant on the product page, and the appropriate SKU will be ordered and delivered to them. Oberlo’s Help Doc on Removing the "Ships from" variant from a product goes into further detail about it, and also walks through the steps for making the edit in your Shopify admin. 

Let me know what you think, or if you need a hand with making the adjustment at all.

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes

Hi @tonibo 

You can remove the ships from option. 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
Helen
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1183 154 193
tonibo
7 0 0

Hello @Helen Would you help me with that problem? Thank you

0 Likes