reliable fast deliveries

Sylvialittle9
2 0 0

What is the average number of days shipments from China to US? 

0 Likes

It depends on the supplier and shipping carrier. 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
Fulfillman
Shopify Partner
232 89 87

we can provide fast shipping via private line 7-10 days worldwide. Please check our site to know more.

Global Fulfillment & Dropshipping Services
https://fulfillman.com/
Email Support: Info@fulfillman.com
0 Likes
Fulfillman
Shopify Partner
232 89 87

Hi @Sylvialittle9 ! I've just come accross your post and figure out we can help you a lot.

Our exclusive shipping, Private Line, can deliver your product from China to US in an average of 7-12 days. Our average WORLDWIDE via PRIVATE LINE is 7-12 days as well! Aside from that, we also offer branding and private labelling services for your custom packaging. We also offer professional product photography at a very inexpensive price, yet amazing quality.

We are a dropshipping and fulfillment solutions center based in China and have a vast network of connections to the best manufacturers and supplier chains of various products. We can certainly source for the product you are looking for and we can send you samples so you can know what kind of products we are sending to your beloved customers! We are currently growing and we handle 300+ dropshipping stores of various niches in different platform: Shopify, Woocommerce, eBay and Amazon USA. We can do automated dropshipping and fulfillment while you can focus on advertising your products. Our huge warehouse can accommodate all your items and we can store it for FREE if you buy stocks in advance.

Global Fulfillment & Dropshipping Services
https://fulfillman.com/
Email Support: Info@fulfillman.com
0 Likes
Team_Syncee
Shopify Partner
144 1 3

hi @Sylvialittle9 

It depends the supplier who you chose.

Hit Like If Our Reply Helpful!
Click Accept as Solution If Our Reply Answered Your Question!
Visit Our Marketplace!
0 Likes

Hello @Sylvialittle9 

Our app is "Aliexpress Dropshipping". It is used to import a wide range of products of different varieties. Our supplier sites are amazon, ebay, Dhgate, target, aliexpress etc.,

We have better features which can make you to import products easily .

You can easily import products from our supplier sites by clicking on "Add To List" or "Edit Details" buttons. And you can easily place order by clicking on "Place Order on Aliexpress".

You can have your own branding and customized labels on products by using "Appfreaker Supply". You can also increase product list on your shopify store by using Appfreaker Supply.

We provide "Auto Sync" feature by which the price of product changes on your shopify store as the price of product changes on the supplier site.

Epacket shipping available for fast and reliable delivery. And you can choose to ship method by our new feature “Customized Shipping”, This feature is used for Customer can choose their shipping method while purchasing the product at shopify store.

Thanks
Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes