sourcing gym apprarel manufactuers

Highlighted
2 0 0

hi my name Dragan, im from Australia and im starting my own clothing label, im trying to source a manufacturer to supply us with women's and mens active-wear/casual gym clothes. that offer such services as customizing all apparel to suit my business name, such as adding our logos whether it be hot stamped or embroidered and customize design to activewear/gym ie t shirts, pants crop tops leggings etc,  prefer a Australian or American fulfillment company as i i would need the quickest delivery times available, i cant wait 15-25 days for customers to get there items. if theres someone that could reach out, i would love to chat to someone in some depth about this. L

ook forward to your reply.

yours sincerely 

Dragan Sovilj 

i can also be reached on my direct email : getjackedgymwear@gmail.com

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @dragan_84 

Please check the below suppliers offers activewear dropshipping.

monobclothing

aerobico

ssactivewear

alanic

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 1

Jiangxi Brand Products Export Online Exhibition adopts the exhibition and negotiation form of "online audio / video + face-to-face" business negotiation + VR360° digital exhibition hall + buyer's inquiry + cloud opening ceremony (global live broadcast) + big data dynamic monitoring". It provides the most authentic exhibition and purchase experience for Jiangxi foreign trade enterprises and overseas buyers, and provides Jiangxi foreign trade enterprises with an efficient communication platform integrating promotion and display, supply and demand docking. With 10 days of centralized exhibition and negotiation, annual exhibition and inquiry functions, to build an online trade fair platform with continuous and effective services throughout the year.

Fashion wear matching, personalized fashion clothing in Jiangxi brand product export online exhibition .men and women's wear, children's wear,underwear,sports and casual wear,home textiles,carpets and tapestry,shoes

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
82 1 3

Hi @dragan_84, this is Larry from Spocket here!

Finding gym apparel really depends on the type of quality you are looking for. Making sure that you find good suppliers who have quality products will change how you are selling in your store and also impact your refunds and other policies. I recommend looking for US/EU-based suppliers who are able to not only provide fast shipping but also great products. To find these suppliers, you can go onto different websites and forums, or turn to platforms to help you in your search. I recommend taking a look at Spocket to source your produces. 

Some of the benefits of Spocket include:

• Features such as filtering products by country and category
  • Blind shipping, meaning that the orders will be sent in neutral packaging. The only thing included in the package is your branded invoice from select suppliers!
  • New suppliers are joining the platform weekly, meaning you always have new products to choose from
  • Fast shipping (usually about 3 - 5 days on average)

If you’re interested, check out Spocket’s free trial here to see if it’s a good fit for you!

Screen Shot 2020-07-09 at 4.55.43 PM.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Yes you can start dropshipping business to sell gym products and
accessories.

We have ready to go solution and you can check out
https://dropshipcorporation.com/product/gym-dropshipping-store/

Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
203 89 83

Hi Dragan, We can help you source your women's and mens active-wear/casual gym clothes and we also do private labels, please visit our site to know more
https://fulfillman.com/

Global Fulfillment & Dropshipping Services
https://fulfillman.com/
Email Support: Info@fulfillman.com
0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi,

There are lots of manufacturer in India who supplies women's and mens active-wear/casual gym clothes. Which offers all services as customizing all apparel including logos whether it be hot stamped or embroidered and customize design to active wear/gym ie t shirts, pants crop tops leggings. to know more about the latest mens and womens wear please visit here.

0 Likes