supplier syncing

queenbee
3 0 1

I am currently setting up an online store.  Is there a free app for syncing stock levels etc with my dropship supplier?  There are a few that are free in install but then you  have to pay to sync items...Thanks in advance for any advice :)

Vanuno
2 0 0
Hi. Vanuno builds custom apps that sync supplier data to your Shopify site. Data imports can include the available quantity, but also include all metadata such price, descriptions, images, sizes, etc. You can learn more at www.vanuno.com
0 Likes

Hi @queenbee 

Please check this software.  https://www.tradegecko.com/inventory-management/dropshipping

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
ShopMaster_ERP
Shopify Partner
250 7 42

Hi Dear Dropshippers,

ShopMaster supports to monitor and auto-updates the stock and price for products imported from AliExpress, Banggood, GogoMall, CJDropshipping, and eBay. ShopMaster provides an entirely free 'Starter' plan that allows users to upload and sell a maximum of 800 products at no cost, where you can also sync 800 products at no cost.

1. Based on your Inventory Monitor Settings, when the supplier product is out of stock, ShopMaster can set your stock to be 0 and when it restocks, ShopMaster can update the stock quantity to your product. And when the supplier product is ended/removed, ShopMaster can update your quantity to 0 or auto-hide/end your products.

2. When the supplier's product price changes, ShopMaster will auto-update your price according to your preset Pricing Rules. You can choose whether to update the price when the supplier price increases by at least X% or decreases by at least X%. 

3. ShopMaster also supports to notify you by emails of how many products are updated during that day when the monitor ends.

ShopMaster_ERP_0-1610085649799.png

❤️ ShopMaster.com - FREE dropshipping solutions
✔️ Import products | Pirce and Inventory Monitor | Auto-order | Auto Fulfillment
☕ Official dropshipping partner of AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, and Chianbrands
0 Likes