what I need to send the supplier before I start to dropship his products?

Highlighted
6 0 0

what I need to send the supplier before I start to dropship his products

if you have a template that I can send 
thank you
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
445 49 97

Hi @ehud,

Hyde here from Shopify.

Dropshipping is a retail fulfillment method where a store doesn't keep the products it sells in stock. Instead, when a store sells a product, it purchases the item from a third party and has it shipped directly to the customer. As a result, the merchant never sees or handles the product.

You need to be using an app to facilitate this setup. The most popular one is Oberlo - is that the one you're using? If so here is How Oberlo Works.

If you decide to use Oberlo or an AliExpress app for dropshipping, you will need to download Google’s Chrome Browser to your desktop. You can download this via Google here. You should also add the Chrome Extension for Oberlo to your browser from here.

Have a look at this video which show’s how you can download the Oberlo app and install it to your store. I’ve also included how to add a product via the Oberlo app in the same video.

This video will show you how you can upload a product to your store by AliExpress. AliExpress includes a lot of jibberish that’s not needed for your store. I’d advise deleting the images that are not relevant to your product as well as the variants. You should edit the title, price, description, and variants once uploaded to your store to make it look like your own product. I’ve included this in the video as well just to show you an example.

I’ve made a video here on how to fulfill an order. When you see an order in your admin, you will need to first go to your Oberlo app and order it from the supplier. The video shows you how to do this. Once you fulfill the order, you then need to go back to your Shopify admin and click the ‘fulfilled’ button. This will send a notification to the customer saying that their order is on the way.

Feel free to contact Oberlo via their email address hello@oberlo.com for any more information. They also have some help guides as shown here within the app if you would like to have a look at them.

There’s a really great AliExpress guide titled *The Definitive Guide to Dropshipping with Ali Express* that I’d recommend having a look over. It covers everything you need to know about dropshipping with AliExpress from start to finish.

In regard to shipping, here’s an informative Shopify Blog called Everything You Need to Know About ePacket Shipping: ePacket Delivery Explained that’s also certainly worth checking out too!

I hope this all helps, please let me know if you have any other questions.

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @ehud 

Aliexpress supplier or some other supplier? 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

I can't believe I read all that you write and it was just an advertisement for oberlo 

look what I ask and then answer I ask what I need to ask the supplier before I dropship from him

I am using DSers app 

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Aliexpress supplier and thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @ehud 

All Aliexpress supplier supports Blind dropshipping. So no need to contact them before ordering. But just tell them that you are dropshipping and not to include their promotion materials  

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

ok thank you for your help i will 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

@ehud im using fulfillman as my dropshipping partner. pretty good service check them out.

0 Likes