wholesale supplier

Highlighted
2 0 0

Has someone used the services of chinabrands?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
258 8 22

Hi @guolulu! Gabby here from the Community Engagement team at Spocket.

I'm not sure how Chinabrands works but I was just wondering if it's your only option for a service that can provide you with the items you need for your store? Have you had the chance to check Spocket out? I can assure you that among the many dropshipping apps in existence, it's one of the best platforms you can invest on, for the following reasons:

• The suppliers on the app come from mainly the EU and the US, so quality is assured. This is also ensured by the extensive and rigorous onboarding process designed by our Suppliers team - every aspiring supplier who wants to list down their items on Spocket has to go through this process to make sure that the items they list down are only of exceptional quality.
  • Due to the geographical origin of the suppliers on Spocket, shipping of the items on the catalog are quite fast - depending on your set-up, items can ship in variants of 1-3 days, 3-5 days, and 4-7 days.
  • The platform has an easy-to-use interface with a catalog that has smart filters to make your search fast and easy, an import process that can be done in a few clicks, and a reliable automated order fulfillment process that can also be done in just a few clicks.
  • The app also has a Customer Support team that's available 24/7 and are more than happy to help you out with your concerns.

Dropshipping_suppliers_for_best_US_EU_products___Spocket.png

These are the benefits that Spocket can offer you and your online store, so I highly recommend checking it out. You can learn more by heading on over to Spocket's official website and join the official Facebook group to see what people are saying about Spocket. All the best and hope you can check the app out!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Chinabrands is one of the TOP dropshipping suppliers in China.   It worth giving a try. 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes