Hi guys, Carl here. Ive recently opened my Shopify store (3 weeks give or take) and I'm getting traffic but not making ANY sales. Ive started marketing on facebook and instagram about a week ago and got loads of likes and interactions and getting between 100 and 250 visitors a day, I've spent 110 pounds on ads. my bounce rate is around 80%. my store is at lasladdies.com, I sell baby and toddler clothing. could you guys please have a look and give me some advice? any tips would be most appreciated
Thanks heaps in advance!
Welcome to Shopify!
Making the first sale is always hard. People should trust your brand before making a purchase.
The best advice I can give you is to try and offer cheap products at the beginning, which are more likely to be bought by users.
Professional Shopify Partner. Check out our Apps in the Shopify App Store:
? TikTok Pixel Installer | ?️ Super Gift Wraps | ✅ Terms and Conditions Checkbox | ♬ Custom Background Music | ⏳ Scarcity: Cart Countdown Timer | ? SocialBar - Social Media Icons | ⟳ Idler - Auto Store Refresher
✨ Magical Browser Tab Animations | ⚠️ Product Warnings & Pop Ups | ⏰ Low In Stock Alert
❤️ Custom Falling Images Effect | 3D Halloween Effects | ☝ Colorful Back To Top Button
?♂️ Waze & Google Maps Navigation | ♻ Update Cart Button Remover
There are 2 main reasons for the delay in the arrival of orders.
1. Your products are not their wanted ones, not enough to attract visitors.
You can sell some winning dropshipping products.
2. Your prices may be a little higher for them.
You can do some promotions. Offering discounts can be a powerful marketing strategy for your Shopify store. Learn how to create a discount on Shopify here.
Hope you get your first sale soon!
1. Maybe you're selling common items that can be found at your local store, for cheaper prices, and without waiting for shipping?
2. Maybe the product description is not good?
3. In some descriptions you have - Brand: "aliexpress shop name", and when people search that brand, then the first result is aliexpress. (don't know if people check in google what brand it is, but maybe they do)
4. Maybe people have spent money on Christmas gifts and next shopping will happen later in January?
5. Your domain is "lasladdies", but everywhere in your shop appears name "ladlassies", don't know if that affects sales, but for me, it seems weird. (maybe it's some english word play I don't understand =)
p.s. I'm not an expert, just my thoughts.
Hey man, here are the products that are being marketed at the moment.