Can I change the DOB and account name on Shopify?

Jamswart
Visitor
3 0 0

Hiya! 

Have been trying to find a way to change the DOB and account name to a new one. Any way I can do this? 

Replies 3 (3)

Don
Shopify Staff
2762 199 388

Hi there @Jamswart!

Are you looking to transfer ownership of a store from the current account owner?

If so, you can see how to do this here on our help site

Let me know if this is not what you're looking to be able to do here, and if not, let me know specifically where you're looking to change this account info so we can check this out together!

Are you still setting up your store here, or have you started selling already?

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Jamswart
Visitor
3 0 0

I have tried to transfer the ownership however it does not let me change the store ownership details such as the date of birth, name, photo id etc. 

The store has already been set up just trying to change some details of the ownership now 

Don
Shopify Staff
2762 199 388

Hi again @Jamswart!

Thanks for getting back to me here and for sharing that info.

Could you confirm whether you're trying to update the account owner profile for your Shopify account generally, or if you're looking to change the info for your Shopify Payments account specifically?

If this is in reference to the use of Shopify Payments specifically, if you need to change the personal info and documents on file for this, you'd need to reach out to use for support as outlined here on our guide to setting up Shopify Payments.

If that is what you want to be able to do here, you can get account support via our Help Centre page here.

Should this not be what you're looking to do, just let me know and try to share as much info and context about what you want to be able to do and where so we can work together on this!

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog