Why is my balance still pending in the payout schedule?

docfire
Visitor
1 0 0

Ok, why do I show a Balance in the Payout Schedule and it still shows Pending in the transactions window.  This is a 10-day pending status on these sales.  All my other sales after this are no longer pending.  

bpo2.gif

BPO.jpg

Reply 1 (1)

Moira
Shopify Staff
2040 223 326

Hey @docfire,

Welcome to the Shopify community!

In regards to your question, transactions marked as Pending are for sales that you've made, but that haven't been sent to your bank account yetThe Payout Date for pending transactions is an estimate only. The Balance you are seeing is referring to the total amount of funds that are due to be deposited to you in upcoming payouts.  

Have you updated your payout schedule recently? If so, this can cause a delay in your pending payouts until the next applicable payout date on your new schedule. However, your bank may take additional time to process the transfer. For more information on payout schedules and pay periods, check out our Getting paid with Shopify Payments resource.

I would first make sure that you're contacting your bank directly to ensure there are no holds or issues on their end. Once you've contacted your bank directly, I would suggest following up on your existing support ticket as they'll be able to provide further clarification for your pending payouts. The reason I suggest this is our community forums does not have access to your account or the tools to authenticate.

If you have any non-account-specific questions you'd like to ask, feel free to share them in this thread. I'll be happy to answer them and learn more about your online business. 

Moira | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog