Can I rectify accidental tax collection in Canada without HST registration?

1 0 0

Hey Everyone! 

I’ve been accidentally collecting tax in Canada without an HST registration for 3 months. I earn under 30 K so I didn’t register for HST.  Anyone been in this situation and can point me to how I can rectify this with the CRA?  My anxiety is through the roof. 

Replies 0 (0)