Changing tax country

7 0 1

Hi everyone.

I am British but living and working in China. As a result the tax settings are automatically set to China. However, all payments will go to my UK account and the company will soon be registered in the UK. Despite my physically being in China, I do not want the taxes set to China (mostly due to working visa regulations)! Any idea how to change this??

Thanks for the help!

Replies 0 (0)