How can I add a description to my Indian Community Store Association?

HakaPocker2817V
Visitor
1 0 0

How do I add a description to my Store so that my customers know about my store and products? Can someone please help me hire someone that will help me add a description to my store, which is called Indian Community Store Association? I want the description to say: Hey customers, this is a description of my store. You may notice that none of my store's product's online have photos of the items because on my browser, I'm not able to add files or videos. And my store, which is Indian Community Store Association, is one of the best restaurant's in the United States. We offer all kinds of products, not just one type.

Michael Williams
Reply 1 (1)

Mac
Shopify Staff
1654 167 262

Hi, @HakaPocker2817V

Thanks for reaching out in our Community forums and for sharing your concern, I’d be happy to help.

You mentioned that you would like to add a description to your store to update your customers on some key information. Are you able to outline exactly where you would like this description to show? For instance, are you looking to add the description directly on your home page? If so, you can go about this by simply adding an announcement banner to your homepage with the relevant information. You can also swap your main image banner to mention the following changes. Another option would be to install a custom pop up app that will create a text box for customers to view. Lastly, you can create a text-box on your homepage and include the description there.

Let me know which method you are interested and I'd be happy to share some additional information. 

I’d also love to know more about your business! What type of products are you selling? How are your marketing initiatives going?

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog