Can anyone guide me through GST input and invoicing in Shopify?

Merchit
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi I am from India, I need GST Input and need to put in my GST Business details and want a proper GST Invoice, Can Anyone guide me through these multiple things, really thankful for the help

Replies 4 (4)

Victor
Shopify Staff
2422 225 517

Hi @Merchit,

Thank you for getting in touch. If you're looking for general information on setting up your GST in India when using Shopify, we have a comprehensive FAQs page on this topic I would recommend. In terms of GST invoices, there are some apps you can install and use to create them—I would recommend checking out Order Invoice GST and Advanced GST 2.0.

If you have any other questions about GST and taxes in Shopify, please let me know.

Kind regards,

Victor | Shopify Social Care

Victor | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Amitmundhra_CPA
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi @Merchit 

You will get the GST Input based on the purchase invoices of your vendors. You are required to summarize all purchase invoices of the vendors and claim the GST Input Tax Credit when you will file your GSTR 3B Return.

Please let me know if you have any other query.

Thanks

Amit

Amit Mundhra CA
Sufio
Shopify Partner
182 2 58

Hi Merchit,

It has been quite some time since you posted this, but I would like to share this GST guide for Shopify stores in India - I hope it helps!

- Lenka from Sufio

WebPlanex-Apps
Shopify Partner
12 0 0

Hello Merchit,

You can use 3rd Party App like GST Invoice India to add a Customer GST Number and Company name on View Cart pages. Even this app will help you to raise GST Invoices and GST Reports are very useful to file returns.  https://apps.shopify.com/gst-invoice-india