Solved

How to print a tax exempt products report?

fttadmin
Visitor
2 1 0

How do I print a report showing the products we currently have as tax exempt?

Accepted Solution (1)

fttadmin
Visitor
2 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

I found I could go into Shopify settings, then Taxes and Duties. It will show a list of the products that we currently have listed as exempt. Just what I needed to clean up the list to just tax exempt items. Thank you for trying to help.

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

CloudlabSam
Shopify Partner
553 46 91

Unfortunately, you can't get a report like that from the Shopify Admin. 

You could get this as part of our free version of Report Toaster. Feel free to take a look and let us know if we can help.

BetterReports-K
Shopify Partner
176 6 16

Hi @fttadmin,

Keanna here from the Better Reports support team.

I would recommend our app Better Reports for this! We can create a custom inventory report filtered for only non-taxable products, the report can be customized to meet your specific needs and can be saved in your custom reports to review whenever needed.

In addition to custom reporting capabilities, Better Reports offers more than 80 built-in reports that cover your most common reporting needs including sales, current inventory, refunds, payouts, and more. Our reports can even be scheduled to send at a set frequency to your email or Google Drive!

I encourage you to install Better Reports and start your free 14-day trial and I'll be happy to set this up for you.

fttadmin
Visitor
2 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

I found I could go into Shopify settings, then Taxes and Duties. It will show a list of the products that we currently have listed as exempt. Just what I needed to clean up the list to just tax exempt items. Thank you for trying to help.