Solved

How To Switch to Shopify Monthly Plan

JayBliss
8 0 0

Hi,

In shopify, when I try to switch it to a monthly billing plan, it only shows me an annual plan. Can I please get help as to how to be on a monthly plan ASAP?

Best,

Jay

Accepted Solution (1)
Helen
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1425 174 285

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @Cokaric  Thanks for reaching out about this!

Changing your billing period from annual to monthly requires assistance from a Support Advisor. They’ll need to access your account, and escalate a request to do so to our Billing team. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit the Shopify Help Center, and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step, I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Let me know if I can help with anything else!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

Cokaric
Tourist
6 0 0

Hi guys,

I am also trying to switch my Shopify account from yearly subscription to monthly subscription but I am unable to do so. It shows me only 1 year, 2 year and 3 year plan. No monthly option. Please can you guys help me out?

Best regards,

Marin

Helen
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1425 174 285

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @Cokaric  Thanks for reaching out about this!

Changing your billing period from annual to monthly requires assistance from a Support Advisor. They’ll need to access your account, and escalate a request to do so to our Billing team. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit the Shopify Help Center, and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step, I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Let me know if I can help with anything else!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

Maraksus
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

Good day Helen,

Thank you for your explanation. I am also having a hard time with this issue and would like to go from annual billing to monthly billing. The System is not allowing me to make that choice, very frustrating.

I am also unable to contact Shopify Support. Whenever I click 24/7 Support or Contact Support it brings me back to the Help Homepage. 

How can I reach someone to help me? I will be billed tomorrow morning and am running low on time.

Thanks.