I can't find where to submit a document to prove and verify my account information.

Rod07
Visitor
1 0 0

I have a message about "Business tax id does not match company name". I am trying to submit the documents to prove and verify my account information but I can't find where to submit a document.

Reply 1 (1)

Ollie
Shopify Staff
2329 454 397

Hey @Rod07.

Thanks for reaching out.

I appreciate the context that you have shared as that is very helpful! Since we cannot authenticate you for the store in question using the Community forums due to the sensitive information that would need to be shared, I am unable to look into the specifics. In this case, it would be best to reach out to our support by logging into your store using our Contact Us page. This will allow us to securely verify you as the store owner before speaking directly with a Support Advisor about the situation.

Once you successfully login or select the option to Continue without logging in - you will be directed to the Help Center. Select the topic that you would like assistance with to locate the option to Get Support below the search results.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog