OneSaas no longer supports MYOB

TomOL
Visitor
3 0 0

Hello,

We were just notified that MYOB integrations managed by OneSaas are being phased out as they were acquired by Intuit (makers of Quickbooks).  As we are in the wine business, MYOB is really the best accounting package for us, so we need to find a new integration platform.  Does anyone else use OneSaas currently and have any suggestions of a platform/app to integrate MYOB/Shopify?

Cheers,

Tom

Replies 9 (9)

productsync
Shopify Partner
740 38 159

Hi Tom

Which MYOB product are you using? We did advanced for a client so are looking at expanding into AccountRight and Essentials soon.

Regards

Tom

TomOL
Visitor
3 0 0

Hi Tom - 

We are using Accountright.

Thanks!

Tom

productsync
Shopify Partner
740 38 159

Hey Tom

The team are going to be testing MYOB integration next week so if you are interested in being a tester you could provide valuable feedback and request additional features you may need.

Initially we are going to be importing orders from MYOB and exporting inventory from MYOB.

Send me an email to tom@channelup.io if you want to test the integration - no cost to you and obviously we would work around your current integration before migrating anything over.

Regards

Tom

NDC1
Visitor
1 0 1

Hi Tom,

Sorry if this question has already been answered but we're a bit confused.  Shopify used to export data into our MYOB Accoutright system, then it stopped.  We thought it was no longer compatible with Shopify BUT is it?

Cheers

Sharmin from

National Distillery

productsync
Shopify Partner
740 38 159

Hey Sharmin

You were probably using an app that got deprecated and so stopped working. We had to develop a new one for our clients to replace it. If you want to test it out send me an email to tom@channelup.com.au and I'll get the team to help you set it up and doing any migration if needed.

Regards

Tom

samc
Excursionist
32 1 25

Hi Tom,

Our team at Shypyard (https://apps.shopify.com/shypyard) offers a real-time integration platform for Shopify stores. We can help you with integrating MYOB & Shopify. If you're interested, please send us a message at help@shypyard.io

MBAus
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi Tom,

Did you find a solution? I have the same issue.

Thanks

Marita

productsync
Shopify Partner
740 38 159

Hi

We have developed integrations for MYOB AccountRight and New Essentials for Shopify.

Our integration support the following data flows:

• Products from MYOB
  • Product to MYOB
  • Inventory from MYOB
  • Customers from MYOB
  • Orders from MYOB
  • Payments from MYOB

Currently we are testing with users to not only confirm all fields are working as needed for users but also find out about any feature gaps or additional customisations that may be needed.

If you would like to try out our integrations and provide feedback please email me tom@channelup.com.au

We are located in Brisbane Australia so available to chat by phone also if needed.

Regards

Tom

samc
Excursionist
32 1 25

We have developed Shopify to MYOB account right & essential integration apps. We support the exact same workflows as onesaas 

- Shopify order to MYOB invoice, including additional options for payment and Shopify fee sync

- Shopify product to MYOB

- Shopify payout to MYOB

- MYOB inventor to Shopify 

The best part is to ensure a seamless transition, we have also adopted the same pricing as onesaas so as a previous onesaas user, you will have no surprises and additional cost. 

we are already testing with some customers and ready to roll out more broadly in the next coming weeks. 

you can find more information on our website, and we are happy to schedule a call to do a demo or help with onboarding.

https://www.shypyard.io/myob-accountright-to-shopify-integration