Why is support needed to change Shopify payout banking information?

dalemcrae
Visitor
2 0 0

I tried changing my Shopify payout banking information and it told me I had to contact Support if I was getting financial supp9ort.  How do I change this?  It is very important that this happens quickly as this bank account is now closed.  Thank you,

Replies 3 (3)

Helen
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1425 174 285

Hey, @dalemcrae. Welcome to the Community!

I completely understand the importance of this and we’re certainly able to look further into it for you. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support like this via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit the Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

dalemcrae
Visitor
2 0 0
I cannot deal with this issue in Community Support. Please call me
519-8033354.

This is urgent.

Thank you.
Helen
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1425 174 285

Hey, @dalemcrae. I agree, you do need to receive live support for this. We are unable to provide phone support here in the Community, therefore please follow the instructions in my previous post to contact us via live chat, email or phone callback through the Help Center

Once you’ve logged in to your account through the Help Center,  please enter a search topic (for example: ‘Change bank account’) as detailed in the screenshot below. 

21-03-6j4ce-hildg

Next, since you will need to get in touch with a live Support Advisor for your particular circumstances, please scroll down past the search results and related articles, and click the green Continue button to be directed to your available support options. 

All the best!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.