Solved

Set custom tax rates for a collection of products

Kamval
Excursionist
18 2 1

Hi,

I am not able to view my created collection 'olijfolie' in product overrides section in taxes. 

The collection is active and I have also used it in my website design. Unfortunately, the search engine is not able to find it. Can somebody help me with this? Thank you.

Accepted Solution (1)

Greta
Shopify Staff
1100 118 139

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @Kamval!

I'm happy to take a look into this with you.

One thing to verify is whether your collection is a manual or automatic collection. Currently only manual collections can have tax overrides, and automatic collections won't appear as an option when creating an override. If your 'olijfolie' collection is automatic, you would need to create a new manual collection with those products, and you can find the instructions for how to do that in this help document

If the collection is manual, we'll have to do some more digging. I'm not able to replicate this on my test store, as my collections show up just when I open the product override settings, and also when I search for a collection:

10-05-96248-22497

Would you mind sharing a screenshot of the collection you're trying to include? We can check over the settings and make sure everything looks correct. 

Looking forward to hearing from you! 

Greta | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

Kamval
Excursionist
18 2 1

Please can somebody help me? 

Greta
Shopify Staff
1100 118 139

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @Kamval!

I'm happy to take a look into this with you.

One thing to verify is whether your collection is a manual or automatic collection. Currently only manual collections can have tax overrides, and automatic collections won't appear as an option when creating an override. If your 'olijfolie' collection is automatic, you would need to create a new manual collection with those products, and you can find the instructions for how to do that in this help document

If the collection is manual, we'll have to do some more digging. I'm not able to replicate this on my test store, as my collections show up just when I open the product override settings, and also when I search for a collection:

10-05-96248-22497

Would you mind sharing a screenshot of the collection you're trying to include? We can check over the settings and make sure everything looks correct. 

Looking forward to hearing from you! 

Greta | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Kamval
Excursionist
18 2 1

hi greta,

I have tried your solution by using a manual collection and it worked! 😄