Shopify Payout times = accounting nightmare

jmartini
Tourist
6 0 1

The reason it is so highly rated is they are super helpful when you join and immediately request you to give them a rating (I also gave them 5 stars that I wish I could take back). But then you find out that the app is very cumbersome to use, reports often take a whole day to run, and their customer service is horrible. I wish I could revise my rating. You get what you pay for.

0 Likes
thuydo
4 0 0

It worked! Thank you so much again.

0 Likes
TAGSAngel
Trailblazer
139 1 53

I'd be damned if I pay 20.00 a month for each shopify store to get reports that should follow general accounting principals.   That's absurd.   Bad on Shopify.  A day is from 12 - 11:59  per time zone.  Period.  I am so angry

TAGSAngel
Trailblazer
139 1 53

2 years later this is still an issue.  have you found a solution?   

0 Likes
backyardbirder
2 0 0

Yes, I am dealing with this as well. I was told to look into an App to help me. After trying a few, I have downloaded the Report Toaster App. They were able to create a report that separates the payouts to correspond to the Shopify payout times. ie all sales made after 8 pm, in my case, show on the next days payout report.

At least I am able to reconcile without having to downlaod the cvs files to reconcile. Hope this can help you.

0 Likes