Can we sort payouts by reference number on my ecommerce site?

RickySebastopol
Visitor
2 0 0

When I view the details of a payout, it only lets me sort by date. Can a setting be added where I can sort by reference number, please? It's hard to know all the orders in a payout and get them all entered correctly when they're out of order.

Thanks!

Ricky

Replies 4 (4)

Oliver
Shopify Staff (Retired)
429 48 106

Hi, @RickySebastopol !

Thanks for reaching out and for providing us with this feedback. Can you elaborate on what reference number you're looking for specifically? With more information, I can submit this feedback to our development team.

Warm regards!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

RickySebastopol
Visitor
2 0 0

Hello Oliver,

Thank you for responding. I mean the order number, here is a screen shot:

Payouts.jpg

It would be lovely to be able to sort the list by order number, so I can enter all the orders related to a payout together. As it is I have to engage in a lot of rigmarole to figure it out.

Many thanks,

Ricky

Report-Pundit
Trailblazer
305 11 20

Hi @RickySebastopol 

I am John from Report Pundit , a reporting and analytics app in the Shopify store.

Report Pundit has the option to sort the Payout report by Payout date, Order name, Payout ID, Order ID, and other fields. You can also sort by ascending or descending order.

image (6).png

Some of the pre-created payout reports which you can try in Report Pundit are:

Shopify Payout Report
Shopify Payment Transaction Export
Payout Order Report
Payout Order Line item Report

Our support team can set up any type of custom report unique to your store

We have a 14-day free trial to test the reports You can reach us at support@reportpundit.com or contact our live chat support team.
Report Pundit - Instant reports and custom dashboards

CloudlabSam
Shopify Partner
538 43 87

Hi There - you can do this with our free app called Report Toaster - https://apps.shopify.com/report-toaster. Feel free to take a look and let us know if you have any questions. Thanks!