Ticket ID # 9f6699a8-d0c9-4ac4-9ca2-001166b5f9b2

Klavitech
Visitor
2 0 0
  • Hello Team,

i am trying to get feedback on issue number 9f6699a8-d0c9-4ac4-9ca2-001166b5f9b2. 
Anything else i can do now, looking forward to get answers.

Replies 3 (3)

Rick
Shopify Staff
946 88 146

Hi there @Klavitech 

You are very welcome to the Shopify Community!

I understand you are posting here in the hopes of getting feedback on an open ticket with one of our support teams. May I ask how long it has been since you last heard from us in relation to this?

Here on the Shopify Community we do not have access to any account information, which includes things like open support tickets. We cannot authenticate you here and as a result it would be a breach of privacy and confidentiality if we were able to access or share any information, as this is a public forum.

Based on the number you have provided above, it sounds like you have already been in touch with us and have an open case with one of our specialized teams. Many of our internal teams here at Shopify only communicate via email, and our general support are unable to speed this process up or provide any information relating to the outcome of a ticket. 

If you have any extra information to add, I would advise replying directly to the open ticket email you have received. Otherwise it will be a case of having to wait for our team to process the information and reply back to you. I understand that having to wait for a reply is not ideal, however this is a necessary step. Depending on the current volume of requests it can sometimes take a bit longer to hear back, but rest assured our internal teams are working as fast as they can and will be back to you as soon as possible.

Rick | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Klavitech
Visitor
2 0 0

It has been for 3 weeks with no reply, and our business is risky now to survive without the website. 

Please let us know when we are going to have a response.

Thanks

Rick
Shopify Staff
946 88 146

Hi @Klavitech 

Thanks for providing the extra information.

I understand that having to wait for a resolution to important issues such as this is not ideal, however some of our internal teams need time to process information, and revert back via email if necessary.

As I mentioned above, we do not have access to any support tickets here on the Shopify Community, so I cannot see any information relating to this specific ticket. 

Depending on the nature of the ticket, our general support team may not be able to see any details either, as sometimes there are specialized teams who work independently.

If you feel that you have any relevant updates or extra information that the team handling this should know, then you should reply directly to the open ticket email that you referenced previously.

Rick | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog