FROM CACHE - en_header

Unauthorised Charges

KushalSingh66
2 0 0

Hello Shopify,

I am a new user and i opened my account just in free trial. After a month today i was debited with $79.00 by you. I want to let you know i do not want to work here because Corona Virus attack. Please send back my amount what you deducted from my card without any notification.

Kushal

Replies 3 (3)
Ash
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
764 87 140

Hey, @KushalSingh66!

Ash here from the Shopify team. Welcome to the Shopify Community! 

I'm happy to help you out in this situation. It sounds like you had the Shopify Plan ($79/month) selected when your trial period came to an end, causing you to be charged the first months subscription fee. I can definitely appreciate that now may not be the best time for many to start up an account with Shopify, so allow me to take a closer look into your account with you. 

I've sent an email to the email address associated with your Shopify Community account. Please reply to that email so that I can authenticate you on your account, and then I'll follow up with the next steps for us to take. 

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

KushalSingh66
2 0 0

Hello Ash,

Thank for your prompt reply. Now to start business with shopify is very difficult because of Corona attack. 

I am sure i will be there again but now i do not want to pay to any body because there is now 21 days lockdown and it will be extend. Please refund me amount.

Thanks

Kushal

Ash
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
764 87 140

Hi, @KushalSingh66!

I totally appreciate where you're coming from. In order for me to look into your account, we'll need to get you authenticated first. Can you please reply to the email I sent you so we can determine the best next steps to take? 

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog