The Shopify Community provides a safe space for Shopify users such as merchants, Partners, and Experts, as well as those looking into Shopify to learn more, seek feedback, obtain peer to peer support, etc.
Here are the rules of our Community:
- Review, and adhere to the Code of Conduct.
- Be kind to new members. Everyone was new once.
- Personal attacks and hate speech will not be tolerated.
- Criticism should always be constructive, not offensive.
- Stay on-topic, opting to start a new-topic if the subject is different.
- Do not send unsolicited private messages.
- Do not request personal, or sensitive information from other members.
- Be mindful of posting spam.
- Do not game the system, or collude with other members, or use multiple community accounts. Likes, and Solution abuse will not be tolerated.
- Do not post AI generated responses as most members see these as spam.
Community posts may be locked, or removed if they do not adhere to the guidelines above.
Community posts will also be removed if they:
- Violate any copyrights or licenses.
- Impersonate Shopify Staff members.
- Contain personal, or sensitive information.
The Shopify Community team should provide support to correct violations of the Code of Conduct, and Community Guidelines but in the event of repeated violations a community member's access may be revoked. There is more information on moderation in the Community in our Code of Conduct.
If you have questions about the Shopify Community Guidelines submit a detailed email to communitymailer[at]shopify.com so the Community team can provide assistance.
The information provided in this forum is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal, financial or business advice by Shopify. You should consult your own attorney or other experts before relying on any information available in this forum. Some of the information contained in this forum is provided by third party users. Shopify is not responsible for such content, and does not approve, verify or otherwise endorse such information. All information in this forum is provided only as general information and may not be accurate, up to date, or correctly reflect the current state of the law or the policies of Shopify or any third party providers. Shopify expressly disclaims all liability in respect of any or all content in this forum.
TyW | Online Community Manager @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog