We’re excited to announce that as of February 7th customer self-serve returns has launched to all Shopify merchants!
With self-serve returns, you’ll be able to offer your customers the freedom to request a return for some or all of the products in their online order. You can now accept and reject return requests, keep your customers informed about their return’s status, and track their return reasons.
To set up a self-serve returns experience, you will first need to activate it in your Shopify admin.
- Go to Settings > Checkout and accounts.
- In the Customer return requests section, select Allow customer return requests.
- Click Save.
Once activated, customers can access the return flow from wherever you place the customer accounts URL.
You can also access our Help Center to learn more about how to activate this feature in your store.
If you’re looking to learn more, our How to ace returns management with Shopify blog post provides more detail on this solution and best practices on implementing a returns process with Shopify’s built in tools.
Got questions? Feel free to start a new thread in the Shopify Payments, Shipping and Fulfillments board or contact Shopify Support.
Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog