Shopify is extending support for API version 2022-04 to June 30, 2023 (previously March 31, 2023). All public, and custom using API resources which support end with the API versions 2022-04 and 2022-07 will stop working as intended after this date.
[Action Required] Existing apps must migrate to API version 2022-10 or later by June 30, 2023 to avoid any interruptions.
Below are a few important breaking changes, please make sure to review the full list:
- The following customer object properties on the REST Admin API’s order resources have been deprecated: last_order_id, last_order_name, orders_count , total_spent (see details here)
- Some Fulfillment API endpoints and mutations relating to managing fulfillments via an order have been deprecated (see details here)
To see a full list of apps that may be impacted, please log into your Partner Dashboard and click on Apps > Insights > API Health.
Please note that this extended timeline for supporting API version 2022-04 does not impact deprecation timelines for any subsequent API releases. If you have any questions, reach out to your Shopify account manager or post here, in the Shopify Community.
Jacqui | Community Moderator @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like
to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center
or the Shopify Blog