Join us for an upcoming Shopify Partner webinar on February 27, 2024. Discover the latest Checkout Extensibility features, and deep dive on improvements to Shopify Functions and Web Pixels. Register now for either the 10am EST or 2pm EST sessions.

2024-01 version APP and authorization

Creatorally
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

Error: Client network socket disconnected before secure TLS connection was established

Hi! Yesterday I updated my app because it told me the API version was out of date. So I updated the app to the 2024-01 version. But after the update, I request APIs according to the call method in the 2024-01 API references docs, no matter which API is called, it returns "Error: Client network socket disconnected before secure TLS connection was established ". And I recreated a new 2024-01 version of the app, but the problem still arose. By the way, my apps are created in the Shopify admin.

Can you tell me why such a problem occurs? Is it caused by wrong authorization? Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you.

Reply 1 (1)

Liam
Shopify Staff
2677 288 733

Hi Creatorally,

Are you seeing this error message in the Shopify CLI? 

Liam | Developer Advocate @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit Shopify.dev or the Shopify Web Design and Development Blog