Bundles products

Bundles products

Gabic
8 0 0

Is it possible to create bundles without it being one sku without an app? Or is an app needed? 

Replies 4 (4)

Ellie-BOGOS
Pathfinder
90 11 16

Hi @Gabic 😊

Shopify Bundles will always create another SKU for the bundle products.

If you don’t want to have new SKUs, you will need to install app. My recommend is using BOGOS.io Free gift.

With BOGOS, you can easily create a bundle like this directly on the product page without creating a new SKU.

bundle roduct page.jpg

Install the app to try!

If you find this helpful, appreciate it if you could give me a Like or accept it as a Solution.

Ellie

BOGOS.io Free Gifts

If it is helpful, let me know by giving a Like or Accept solution.
Use BOGOS.io Free gift to create special promotions: BOGO, gift with purchase, product bundles, quantity breaks on your store!
Have a nice day ^_^
Gabic
8 0 0

@Ellie-BOGOS does it make a sku for the bundle and properly take out of inventory? 

does the app say “powered by” ??

Ellie-BOGOS
Pathfinder
90 11 16

does it make a sku for the bundle and properly take out of inventory? 

@Gabic No it doesn't make a SKU for the bundle. And no worries about the inventory, inventory will be deducted right from your original products once customers checkout.

For the brandmark "Powered by BOGOS", you can easily remove it by requesting our support team. We're more than happy to support you via live chat, calls, emails, anything you want.

Install here: https://bit.ly/45rmQHk 

If you find this helpful, appreciate it if you could give me a Like or accept it as a Solution😁

If it is helpful, let me know by giving a Like or Accept solution.
Use BOGOS.io Free gift to create special promotions: BOGO, gift with purchase, product bundles, quantity breaks on your store!
Have a nice day ^_^
AndreyZienko
Shopify Partner
13 0 3

Our app, https://apps.shopify.com/configure-measure-quotes

also can work with bundles. No need to create new sku