Solved

Implementing Automatic Coupon Application for Product Cart Lines

VishalChandola
Shopify Partner
11 0 0

To create a Shopify discount app that automatically applies discounts tagged to products upon cart addition, exclusively for logged-in users. How can I implement this feature as I am creating a custom shopify app using Discount products - Function.

Accepted Solution (1)

SBD_
Shopify Staff
1829 270 410

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @VishalChandola 

I'd recommend running through this tutorial to become familiar with all of the pieces of the puzzle, and then adapting to your use case.

Scott | Developer Advocate @ Shopify 

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

SBD_
Shopify Staff
1829 270 410

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @VishalChandola 

I'd recommend running through this tutorial to become familiar with all of the pieces of the puzzle, and then adapting to your use case.

Scott | Developer Advocate @ Shopify 

wandelmood
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

Am I reading correctly, that this is not possible for non-shopify-plus-shops and custom Apps that are not publicly available in Shopify App Store?

https://shopify.dev/docs/apps/functions

How else is this possible without a custom app in a store that is on a "shopify" or "advanced" plan? It would be great to get a hint into a direction.

Product "X" with regular price 30€ and metafield "custom_price.1" = 20€

1. Customer "Y" with tag or metafield "group" = "custom_price_1" sees product X for 20€ in collections and product detail (solved within liquid)~~
  2. Customer "Y" with tag or metafield "group" = "custom_price_1" buys product X for 20€

wandelmood
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

@SBD_  🙂