Minimum Purchase Conditions checkoutDiscountCodeApplyV2 mutation with Minimum Purchase Conditions

Minimum Purchase Conditions checkoutDiscountCodeApplyV2 mutation with Minimum Purchase Conditions

Baptiste3
Visitor
2 0 0
Hello,

I'm reaching out to you as I'm facing an issue when applying a discount configured with a "Minimum Purchase Conditions" on a specific amount.

Currently, I'm attempting to apply this discount to a cart with an amount below the specified condition. To achieve this, I'm using the GraphQL mutation checkoutDiscountCodeApplyV2 as per the documentation available at the following link: link to documentation.

However, when executing this mutation, I receive no errors in the checkoutUserErrors section, and I notice the absence of discountApplications in the response for the checkout.

My question is: is it normal not to get an error in checkoutUserErrors when the discount cannot be applied due to a cart amount below the specified condition? Shouldn't I receive an error with a specific code to understand why the discount is not being applied?
Replies 0 (0)