PriceRule & Discounts Admin API: Are combinations not supported?

ericnam
Shopify Partner
9 0 10

I'm currently using the Shopify Admin REST API to create PriceRules & DiscountCodes. I'm trying to configure the price rule setting of being able to combine with shipping discounts and other product discounts, but am currently not seeing which property of PriceRule configures that. Are combinations supported? If so could somebody point me in the right direction.

Thank you!

Replies 3 (3)

zappingseb
Shopify Partner
9 1 2

@Shopify- Could you please help us? We would really like to configure combinable price rules

ericnam
Shopify Partner
9 0 10

I have since then been using the GQL API's DiscountCode & DiscountRedeemCode to handle my code generation, which does support combinations.

From the docs, it looks like Shopify is trying to move away from price rules in general and in the future may deprecate it

charlie_farrell
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi @ericnam , I'm currently trying to allow combinations with the GraphQL with DiscountBasicCreate but it seems like it is unsupported. What GQL request did you use? It seems like for us we have to use DiscountAppCreate. If its possible to change the discount class of the discount through GQL that would be useful.
Thanks!