Why isn't Shopify providing prompt assistance and resolving system bugs?

Zenaoriginal
5 0 0
I think I am absolutely disappointed by the lack of assistance request for assistance after 24 still nothing if you were on amazon you would already have a recall.

Having said that you recommend us subscribers to put a chat but you don't have one

Having said that your system has a bug, I send documents proving my identity, you say discordant but don't give me the opportunity to send others

Having said that you require a bill or utility but the company or the physical person ????

Having said that I have sent the company electricity bill and having no utilities registered in the cas account

Having said that after 24 nothing everything is always the same

Having said that you verify the account for payments but the times which are an electronic verification takes a maximum of 3 hours

having said all this I HOPE YOU PAY WELL THOSE WHO MARRY YOU because otherwise YOUR SERVICE IN ITALY SHOULD NOT EXIST

In the end I am sure that everything indicated is only due to my bad luck AMAZE ME !!!!!!!

FRIENDLY

MORGAVI GIANCARLO

Replies 2 (2)

Shay
Shopify Staff
2780 440 566

Hi @Zenaoriginal 

It sounds like your account is being reviewed to ensure your business complies with our Acceptable Use Policy for Shopify and Shopify Payments. I know that having your payouts placed on hold or being asked for documents for your business can be stressful, but this is a normal process that almost all merchants need to go through. 

You mentioned you were having trouble reaching out to our live support through chat, I want to assure you that we do offer 24/7 live support through live chat. If you are accessing the Help Center in a language other than English though, you may not have all the same support options available. To access the live chat, please follow this link: Shopify Help Center - Contact Support, sign into your store account, search for your issue and use the contact support button at the bottom of the search results to see all our live support options. 

If you are seeing these options as your contact options, you will want to change the language in the Help Center to English or another supported language:

11-00-70890-98502

The review process can take time and while our business operations team strives to resolve and review accounts within a few days it can take longer. This process can't be expedited and the best thing to do is to submit all applicable documentation and wait for an email follow up. If you have received an email from our support team regarding this situation already, you can reply back to it at any time to update the information provided. 

Thank you!

Shay | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Zenaoriginal
5 0 0

Hi shay remember you I pay for support in Italian language please reply only Italian language English non my language. I did not ask this and the answers must be clear and operational, you did not understand anything of what I asked

Wait you reply 
Morgavi Giancarlo