FROM CACHE - fr_header

Shop Pay

RÉSOLU
Birame
Nouveau membre
1 0 0

Hello,

how to active shop pay in France to pay in 4x ?

1 SOLUTION APPROUVÉE

Solutions approuvées
Ethan
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
771 259 103

Succès.

Hi @Birame ,

Welcome to the community forum ! 

I can see that you wrote your message in English while posting on the french community part. I will answer you in English but I wanted to let you know that I can switch to French if you prefer.

To answer your question, it's not possible to activate Shop Pay in France in order to pay in 4x. Indeed, what you're looking for is called Shop Pay Installments which allow your customers to pay in small installments for orders between 50$ et 17500$. You can learn more about this topic by consulting this documentation

So this feature is only available at the moment for businesses located in the United States, selling in USD and have both Shopify Payments and Shop Pay activated. This is mentioned in the documentation showing all the requirements in order to use Shop Pay installments. 

The need to offer a payment in installments for your store is something that you really need for ? Have you considered other payment gateways that are offering the same thing ? 

I'm available for all the questions you may have. 

Ethan | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Ma réponse est-elle utile? Cliquez sur J'aime pour me le faire savoir! 
 - Votre question a-t-elle été répondue? Sélectionnez Accepter comme solution
 - Pour en savoir plus, visitez notre Centre d'aide en français ou le Blog Shopify

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

1 RÉPONSE 1
Ethan
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
771 259 103

Succès.

Hi @Birame ,

Welcome to the community forum ! 

I can see that you wrote your message in English while posting on the french community part. I will answer you in English but I wanted to let you know that I can switch to French if you prefer.

To answer your question, it's not possible to activate Shop Pay in France in order to pay in 4x. Indeed, what you're looking for is called Shop Pay Installments which allow your customers to pay in small installments for orders between 50$ et 17500$. You can learn more about this topic by consulting this documentation

So this feature is only available at the moment for businesses located in the United States, selling in USD and have both Shopify Payments and Shop Pay activated. This is mentioned in the documentation showing all the requirements in order to use Shop Pay installments. 

The need to offer a payment in installments for your store is something that you really need for ? Have you considered other payment gateways that are offering the same thing ? 

I'm available for all the questions you may have. 

Ethan | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Ma réponse est-elle utile? Cliquez sur J'aime pour me le faire savoir! 
 - Votre question a-t-elle été répondue? Sélectionnez Accepter comme solution
 - Pour en savoir plus, visitez notre Centre d'aide en français ou le Blog Shopify