New Business

Solved
Rainbowsparkle
1 0 0

Hey everyone My name is Deja and my friend Catherine and I just started our business and we really need some customers to come and visit our site and buy our stuff because we do need sales we haven't launched yet but we launch this Sunday so please can we get some sales

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Lana
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
530 50 62

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @Rainbowsparkle!

The best way to bring customers into a new store is through advertising. In Shopify, we have integrations with both Google and Facebook Ads to make the connection and process of creating your campaigns easier. If you're unfamiliar with how this works, I have some great resources below to help you get started:

You mentioned that you have not yet fully launched your store, - what steps are you missing to be ready to launch? I would advise against advertising before you have everything set up, as customers might be deterred from purchasing in a store that does not look finished. If you like, please share your store URL with me here so that I can take a closer look give you some more specific advice.

Going back to the advertising, once you start setting up your campaigns, you will need to think ahead to the next step - how will you receive this traffic? It is important to take things such as your home page into account, as this is what your customer's first impression of the store will be. I have a Shopify Blog article for you here on Homepage Design which discusses what you should include for the best customer experience from the start. 

You should also consider something to encourage your customers to go through with the checkout, i.e. you could set up a discount for first time customers. If you're unfamiliar with the process of setting up discounts, I have the full guide on this here

Lana | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - / Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)
Lana
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
530 50 62

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @Rainbowsparkle!

The best way to bring customers into a new store is through advertising. In Shopify, we have integrations with both Google and Facebook Ads to make the connection and process of creating your campaigns easier. If you're unfamiliar with how this works, I have some great resources below to help you get started:

You mentioned that you have not yet fully launched your store, - what steps are you missing to be ready to launch? I would advise against advertising before you have everything set up, as customers might be deterred from purchasing in a store that does not look finished. If you like, please share your store URL with me here so that I can take a closer look give you some more specific advice.

Going back to the advertising, once you start setting up your campaigns, you will need to think ahead to the next step - how will you receive this traffic? It is important to take things such as your home page into account, as this is what your customer's first impression of the store will be. I have a Shopify Blog article for you here on Homepage Design which discusses what you should include for the best customer experience from the start. 

You should also consider something to encourage your customers to go through with the checkout, i.e. you could set up a discount for first time customers. If you're unfamiliar with the process of setting up discounts, I have the full guide on this here

Lana | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - / Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Group Contents
About Group
Grouphub Avatar

Welcome to the New York Shopify Community. Visit us at ny.shopify.com or at 131 Greene Street in SoHo.

open Group   |  Created on Nov 10, 2021
Group Admin

shopify staff Hilary

Community Manager