B2B without Shopify Plus

IMYOURGIRL
Shopify Partner
46 1 7

Hi guys,

I'm having a hard time figuring out which apps or custom code is best to accomplish what I want for my cliënt, who wants to sell B2B only without the use of Shopify Plus (too expensive).

It doesn't have to be free (apps), but we do have a limit of approx. 25$ per month extra. Hope someone with experience or some creative solutions can guide me and share their knowledge :).

The features we're looking for

• Registration form to approve new customers (option to revoke access)
  • Add to cart > show only to logged in approved customers
  • Show prices including and excluding VAT / or only excluding
  • Calculate VAT on Domestic orders only (foreign orders excl VAT, vat exempt)
  • With the order, send an VAT invoice in pdf

I know this is much. I've tried several apps but non of them quite does what we need. If someone has the expertise or knows some great apps, I need your help, thank you!

Kind regards,

Kelly

Reply 1 (1)

josiah_helium
Shopify Partner
56 7 13

Hey there! 

Doing B2B on Shopify without Plus is certainly possible, and not that difficult if you're willing to put the time into learning some new software. There are quite a few apps that can offer you B2B features, however we've worked with a number (and integrate well with both) so the following are my recommendations, but I do have to say, $25/month extra is a small amount at the potential of growth for your B2B customer base. 

Sparklayer is probably going to be the closest app to what you're describing. In combination with our Customer Fields app to deny/approve customers, and then perhaps use Sufio for sending out invoices for VAT. 

I hope this helps, and let me know if you have questions. 

Josiah, Solutions Engineer, Helium
- Customer Fields ✪✪✪✪✪ (319 reviews)
- Meteor Mega Menu ✪✪✪✪✪ (239 reviews)