Can I store ordered products in a warehouse for easier shipping management?

Keytana
Visitor
1 0 0

I wanted to know if there's a way where I will order the products and send them to your warehouse, After the product's have arrived you'll manage the store ill be opening, Basically Instead of linking the shop to some kind of a website where the customer need's to order first, all of the product's are already at your deposit and you just need to manage the shipping and the order's, I am asking this question because alibaba's shipping fee is very high and most of the time there a minimum order of product's, So I wanted to know if i can just order a stock and send them to one of your warehouse's (If you have any).

Thank you and I hope you understood my question.

Replies 2 (2)

Kitana
Shopify Staff
159 11 41

Hi @Keytana, that's a great question.

That's also a really good plan and what a lot of people do when they don't want to dropship directly from the supplier because of fees, shipping time, lack of customization, etc. While Shopify doesn't provide warehouse product fulfillment, there are companies that do and you might even be able to find one that is local to you so you can check it out in person. Google "fulfillment centers near me", or you can add your location, and then you can see what comes up. Make sure to check the reviews and give them a call to ask any of the questions you might have.

Kitana | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Visit1616
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi Keytana,

Email us at Raj.patel@vishvatrading.com with the details. 

We can help you store & ship your products.