How can I hire someone to fix my online store?

streetmonkzero
Visitor
2 0 0

How can I hire someone to fix up my Shopify store and get it running? I'm new to online business and I'm just meeting frustration after frustration. This is my last option before I just throw my hands up and call it quits.

Replies 5 (5)

Not applicable

Thank You

Marty
Shopify Staff (Retired)
512 74 103

Hi, @streetmonkzero.

Thank you for your message, I would be happy to offer you a suggestion for this. I would recommend reaching out to a Shopify Expert. Experts are Shopify vetted freelancers, developers, and coding experts who you can hire for various jobs in regards to Shopify. You could certainly find an expert to help you out with this. 

Let us know if you have any specific questions, we are always happy to help out! 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

dropship_helps
Shopify Expert
1823 56 281

Hello @streetmonkzero 

You can hire experienced developers from the Shopify official platform.  https://experts.shopify.com/

khgamujtaba
Shopify Partner
42 2 5

Hello @streetmonkzero , I just sent you a message. Please check it out as I can help you to manage the store or resolve your queries

Ahmad M.

TeamSpocket
Trailblazer
183 10 27

Hello @streetmonkzero ,

What seems to be the issue and what kind of help do you need? If you need someone who can assist to build your store, design, add products, fix settings and etc, I would recommend hiring a Shopify Expert. You can check out the experts page for reliable people that you can hire.

If you are also looking for products to sell, as a beginner, dropshipping would be a very good option. I would recommend that you check Spocket out! Spocket dropshipping is one of the fastest-growing companies right now which offers high-quality products from top-rated suppliers. Come and take a look if what we offer on the platform meets your business needs. Sign up and get your 14-day free trial on this link! 

A good way to think about it all is that not everything happens overnight. Successful e-commerce websites have spent a lot of time too to build their stores. There are a lot of aspects to consider: products to sell, target audience, location, marketing strategies. These are all the components. However, you don't need to do these all right away! It's always one step at a time so I would suggest taking down your own list of things to accomplish, when one is done, then move to the next one. Trust the process!

Grace and the Spocket Team