Solved

How do I change prices on Ella Theme?

ioagoidea84
9 0 0

Hi, Can help me someone to learn how do I change prices on Ella Theme? I couldn't change any price now which is really dissapointing! First time I changed prices through Import, but now I need to do it manually. Thank you!

Accepted Solution (1)

PaulMartin
Shopify Partner
193 34 63

This is an accepted solution.

You can change the prices of your product inside the Shopify admin, under Products. Select the product, then change its price.

PaulMartin_0-1709021080386.png

You can also bulk edit their prices, by selecting the products you want to bulk edit, then click on the bulk edit.

PaulMartin_1-1709021165207.png
PaulMartin_2-1709021167901.png

View solution in original post

Replies 11 (11)

PaulMartin
Shopify Partner
193 34 63

This is an accepted solution.

You can change the prices of your product inside the Shopify admin, under Products. Select the product, then change its price.

PaulMartin_0-1709021080386.png

You can also bulk edit their prices, by selecting the products you want to bulk edit, then click on the bulk edit.

PaulMartin_1-1709021165207.png
PaulMartin_2-1709021167901.png

ioagoidea84
9 0 0

I did it before, but my problem is that I can write in Products (Individual or bulk prices) then those didn't change in my store (I mean I see the same price even though in admin those are changed)

Then, If I would want to make discounts, the same, in my store (site) the new price is not updated.

ioagoidea84
9 0 0

Please, I m waiting your reply ASAP! Thank you!

ioagoidea84
9 0 0

Please, I m waiting your reply ASAP! Thank you!

PaulMartin
Shopify Partner
193 34 63

Hmm, that's odd. What price are you changing? The base price or compare-at price?

With discounts, I assume that you are making discounts using the actual Discounts, not the compare-at price. With discounts, those are shown in the cart or checkout. If you wanted to show auto-discounted prices in the pages of your store, your theme code needs to changed. 

ioagoidea84
9 0 0

I show auto-discounted prices in the pages of my store, but only for few products! I could do it just for 3-4 products, then suddently, they couldn't take the updated! My conclusion is that there is not any problem about the theme in order to change the coding of the theme. 

PaulMartin
Shopify Partner
193 34 63

By auto-discounted, you mean that by the compare-at price?

Have you tried checking it inside the cart or inside the checkout? Just to be sure that this is not a theme problem

ioagoidea84
9 0 0

First I fill the Price field, 2nd, I fill the the compare-at price-> then I go to my store, in my site, to see if it's visible what I updated! sometimes, rarely, I see 2 prices: one black price cut, and the other one red! Its what I need to see for all my products! 

PaulMartin
Shopify Partner
193 34 63

Oh, I see. Have you checked the price to be correct inside the cart page or the checkout? This is looking like a problem that does not involve the theme if the answer to the question is yes.

ioagoidea84
9 0 0

First I fill the Price field, 2nd, I fill the the compare-at price-> then I go to my store, in my site, to see if it's visible what I updated! sometimes, rarely, I see 2 prices: one black price cut, and the other one red! Its what I need to see for all my products! 

-> So, Can you help me with a viable solution in this? 

PaulMartin
Shopify Partner
193 34 63

I understand that that is the case, but have you checked the price to be correct inside the cart page and the checkout? even though it does not display correctly on your site